Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've never used delivery?
Tbh, no

Well not one of those food services but pizza delivery, occasionally but that's super rare.

I live like 5 min from a pizza spot so I just drive there or I usually order while I'm omw home then pick it up in route

-daylyt dont do that gif-

When has the delivery cost ever cost as much as the shit you're buying?
But you're paying for convenience

And add some inflation as well

But the cost to produce goods can't increase without a cost to provide the goods

So you've used delivery before. Make that make sense. Why would you ever use delivery?
Because
I
Am
Too
Lazy
To
Get
It
Myself

I fully acknowledge this but I'm also not griping about whatever cost that comes with it

-daylyt dont do that gif-

When has the delivery cost ever cost as much as the shit you're buying?

Fam pizza hut has a delivery service. Order from them and delivery dont cost shit.

Uber eats and postmates and shit deliver food from places that dont have a normal delivery service. Ofcourse they gon cost more.

Plus you trash for only giving a 10% tip

Because
I
Am
Too
Lazy
To
Get
It
Myself

I fully acknowledge this but I'm also not griping about whatever cost that comes with it
I asked a question, when has delivery ever cost as much as the item you're buying?

So if airlines started charging 500 tax for 600 dollar flights you would just say "oh that's just for convenience "

Fam pizza hut has a delivery service. Order from them and delivery dont cost shit.

Uber eats and postmates and shit deliver food from places that dont have a normal delivery service. Ofcourse they gon cost more.

Plus you trash for only giving a 10% tip

Lol I saw the price, put my clothes on and hit the store up. I didnt pay for that shit.

So y'all get why in the year 2000 this seemed hilarious...

Like there was no way to know.... People would have laughed if I tried that shit back then.... Right??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back