Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec
I have push to start. She not driving a box Chevy niggas

I got a garage so I don't have these problems but when I've gone to Dollar general, I park near the door, leave the car running, lock the doors with the remote in my pocket, shop, then come out

That’s what I do.
But everybody don’t have push to start

I have push to start. She not driving a box Chevy niggas

I got a garage so I don't have these problems but when I've gone to Dollar general, I park near the door, leave the car running, lock the doors with the remote in my pocket, shop, then come out
Why the fuck are you mentioning family dollar? This is warming your car up for work so it’s at home lol

Also thousands of people can’t lock their keys in their car lol

Why the fuck are you mentioning family dollar? This is warming your car up for work so it’s at home lol

Also thousands of people can’t lock their keys in their car lol
You being dense

Apply the logic anywhere

That's a perspective

I could get with the disrespect too but I'm a company man now and that's not gonna look good on my year end review

Trust stay out the goofy shit.

Just remember me when WE get to the top.

You being dense

Apply the logic anywhere
But the video is warming the car up at ho-

Are we not talking about this because of the video? Why are we making up dollar store scenarios and saying everybody in the world has push to start? lol

Again who locks their door at their house when they are coming out in 5 mins besides pussies or people who shouldn’t be living in their neighborhood?

Nah, the greed is watering down some of the good services like netflix, amazon, and hulu. Which say what you want about their selection now. Their experience in the streaming market has afforded them a structured and fluent product to interact with. These other companies trying to cash in on this are offering broken apps and with a toss shit at the wall and see if it sticks approach.

HBO, Starz, and shit like that dont make enough content to be taking their ball home. You want to be billed 10 dollars a month for 2 good shows that are providing episodic content? They need to get their head out their ass, do bidness wit the plug and take their short.

Millions instead of billions

Yeah, that shit never made sense to me either.

It would make more sense for Disney and companies like it to just tax the hell out of Netflix for using their content.

People dont own land. I mean way back in the day when people literally went to new lands and declared "hey I own this shit and I'm willing to kill for it" did people "own" land. What we do now is pretend we own land and other things because all that shit can be taken back by the government, banks, and lawyers.

True.

You could own a house for 20-30 years or more.

If you don't pay your property taxes it's a wrap.

Reactions: B_A
People dont own land. I mean way back in the day when people literally went to new lands and declared "hey I own this shit and I'm willing to kill for it" did people "own" land. What we do now is pretend we own land and other things because all that shit can be taken back by the government, banks, and lawyers.
You say that but i’m still waiting on the govt, banks, and lawyers to uproot everybody off our land.

We see them niggas inching they oil company closer and closer to our family gravesite

Last edited:
Damn, sounds like some of y'all are driving 1980 hoopties. Before keyless ignition, yall do know they sold vehicles with a key and a remote to lock and unlock the door. Keep the key in the car to heat it up and lock the door. The remote would be with you. But if she didnt have that, seems like she was keeping an eye out. She was just to slow. Could have locked all the doors except the back door behind the passenger seat. If dude was trying to take the car, it would require effort giving the lady more time to stop him.

“warming your car in the morning” is a myth

especially if you driving a modern car. Just turn the ignition and get in that bih and drive.
Driving warms up the car faster than letting it idle
if you don’t own an electric car you don’t need to be aiding in the destruction of our earth
And your car

“warming your car in the morning” is a myth

especially if you driving a modern car. Just turn the ignition and get in that bih and drive.
Driving warms up the car faster than letting it idle
if you don’t own an electric car you don’t need to be aiding in the destruction of our earth
And your car
I agree some what but it also depends where you live. If the weather is single digits and below, it is best to let the car run for a few minutes

I agree some what but it also depends where you live. If the weather is single digits and below, it is best to let the car run for a few minutes
Nope
Best to get in that bitch and drive it

In fact it’s illegal in 31 states plus DC to leave your car running while unattended
Law varies by state

tenor.gif

had to do it

too dope not too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back