Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

I got a trick for these hoes this week.

Why you gotta goblet squat near the bench press racks?

Thats aight... Imma do a gang of kip ups in front of the squat racks with no draws on... See how yall heffas like it.

Theres this one that be squatting 330.. Im bout to fuck her world up, soon as she load up, and start reppin...MMy dick gon be swingin like
crossfit-pull-up-gif-7.gif

Man these white women in my office give no fucks about looking at meat

This why I normally dont wear boxers

My direct supervisor a white lady

She looked at my dick at least 4 times in like 7 min smh

Im just trying to give her an update on this project man

#mentoo

#mentoo

A dude a video about something like that. It was a while back, this chick put out a video about the "male gaze" or whatever bullshit feminists whine about. Basically she was on a subway with some lowcut shit on and a hidden cam recording all the men that looked at her chest. And somehow men looking at tits that are put on display means men are monsters. Anyway, a guy saw the vid and decided to make a response. So he basically stuffed his pants with fake dick or something similar then got on the train with a hidden camera, and what do you know every chick he sat across from spent half the train ride eyeing his crotch.

#mentoo
you laughing but you prolly got a 6 figure come up right in front of you if you willin to take it

I'm on youtube watching this middle aged white dude reviewing DMX's It's Dark and Hell Is Hot. There's some funny as shit on Youtube.

I'm actually intrigued by this shit tho

A dude a video about something like that. It was a while back, this chick put out a video about the "male gaze" or whatever bullshit feminists whine about. Basically she was on a subway with some lowcut shit on and a hidden cam recording all the men that looked at her chest. And somehow men looking at tits that are put on display means men are monsters. Anyway, a guy saw the vid and decided to make a response. So he basically stuffed his pants with fake dick or something similar then got on the train with a hidden camera, and what do you know every chick he sat across from spent half the train ride eyeing his crotch.

I'm on youtube watching this middle aged white dude reviewing DMX's It's Dark and Hell Is Hot. There's some funny as shit on Youtube.

I'm actually intrigued by this shit tho

I've seen some stuff like that too. There are a few videos with metalheads reviewing classic rap songs. It can be interesting to get honest opinions from people who aren't really rap head. From what I saw, they tend to gain more respect for the craft for rapping while not really caring for the simplistic aspect of the production.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back