Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go do that to eyerone, you more interested in me then the nigga that's going to break your face.
He a non factor. You a non factor also but you made the mistake of responding

Bet you won't keep this energy with the nigga actually trying to see about that shit tho.

"riight"
Ya pussy start vibrating when CTB gets rocked?

You missed the energy 5+ yrs ago, was probably tryna steal wifi from a neighbor or something

You think you helping by protecting people from me but all you're doing is showing me that they're food and I relay the message to the wolves.
And this why you and ya 'wolves' gonna be standing outside, creating accounts every other week crying like ya boy Sam

Plot twist, I'm really protecting you......

And this why you and ya 'wolves' gonna be standing outside, creating accounts every other week crying like ya boy Sam

Plot twist, I'm really protecting you......
Sam been calling you a bitch for the last couple months, you're too afraid to face him which is why you keep hitting him with a pussy ban. Bring him back and face him like a man.

Sam been calling you a bitch for the last couple months, you're too afraid to face him which is why you keep hitting him with a pussy ban. Bring him back and face him like a man.
I danced that dance. It was boring to say the least

He can continue to howl to the moon after the 25th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back