Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
These muthafuckas really took 7 business days to deliver my package from a place that was a 4 hr drive from me.

That's petty as shit!

Last edited:
I died laughing the first time some voice cracking teen called me a nigger on xbox live. Pulled it out mad quick tho...if I was him I would held that Trump card a lil longer

It amazes me how niggas be tryna have a "i'm realer than you" contest with people all the damn time

Now Curren$y alive and kicking it with his son and you dead and gone smh stop living for the streets

Not sure why shorty didnt make a thread but check out her vids on youtube

She posted the info in the new media section

Who are you referring to
Curren$y
What beef you talkin’ about?? Spitta had beef wit’ a nigga who got murked out??
Yeah, he didn't get murked cause of Spitta but dude and spitta had beef for whatever reason (some say it was over money, some say it was over the chick spitta with now, some say Mousa had something to do with it idrc)
All I know is the guy (name is Succeed) died a few weeks ago and Curren$y big chilling.

I just booked my flight. It's going down next month on the 6th. A real nigga makes his return back to Dallas

Curren$y

Yeah, he didn't get murked cause of Spitta but dude and spitta had beef for whatever reason (some say it was over money, some say it was over the chick spitta with now, some say Mousa had something to do with it idrc)
All I know is the guy (name is Succeed) died a few weeks ago and Curren$y big chilling.
Spill the tea sis what else you know? Also the streets is a myth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back