Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Believe that bullshit if you want to.

I can log into the Manheim dealer auction website right now and show you cars that look great cosmetically but the engines is fucked up. That cost way more that 18K. You'd be a fool to think none of those cars end on carmax lots
Bruh they got a year warranty for the drive train and you got 14 days to bring the shit back and swap with something else of the same value. How can you get got if you leave and go straight to a NTB, and leave there and go straight to a Meineke and they say shit ain't legit. You go back and got an unlimited amount of whips for the same value.

Yeah you can get a car that might have an issue, but its impossible to lose unless u just ride on face value.

Bruh they got a year warranty for the drive train and you got 14 days to bring the shit back and swap with something else of the same value. How can you get got if you leave and go straight to a NTB, and leave there and go straight to a Meineke and they say shit ain't legit. You go back and got an unlimited amount of whips for the same value.

Yeah you can get a car that might have an issue, but its impossible to lose unless u just ride on face value.

Read the fine print. That's all I have to say about it. Enjoy your carmax cars

Step into my PM'S @Alle'Oop (nh) I got some dreams your money can buy.

My cousin pulled some shit like this...

Nigga organized a whole family reunion in Disneyland. Got everybody money. Niggaz showed up.... And he ain't have shit
No hotels, no money, no reunion, no nothing...

Shit happened like 20 years ago and niggaz still salty.

I was in college and was like naw from the jump...I didn't like the cousin and i wasn't feeling Disney world

Was there a fight?

Was there a fight?
I have no idea, it was wild... Niggaz flat out ain't speak to everybody who didn't go for years.. They thought we was all in on it or some dumb shit. And nobody could get a hold of the cousin who did it for years either .. ..

His kids and wife just popped up in Baltimore while he was supposed to be doing time...I think..

It's one of those things nobody really talk about, and I just chuckle about from time to time cuz mad niggaz fuck with him today... But that shit put a huge dent in our whole family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back