Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's his views and policies or are stupid niggas just voting because he a rapper
His views are and this is 85% paraphrased “we gotta build up the black community, make these banks stop discriminating against black folks when they open up business and mothafuck you and ya mammy if you a white supremacist”

What's his views and policies or are stupid niggas just voting because he a rapper
Well, its Texas and I'm sure alot of white politicians in Texas are elected merely because they dislike Mexicans and Blacks. But you want us to do our dudiligence on someone that came from a ghetto ward in Houston. Like, his views on life as a whole haven't been on record since the early 90s.

Well, its Texas and I'm sure alot of white politicians in Texas are elected merely because they dislike Mexicans and Blacks. But you want us to do our dudiligence on someone that came from a ghetto ward in Houston. Like, his views on life as a whole haven't been on record since the early 90s.
So you don't know

Fellas! Greetings and Salutations this crisp Tuesday morning

*Inhales deeply* Ahhhhhhhhhh the sweet smell of yall failures shall sustain me throughout the day

Thank you

Just keep the candy belt running lil nigga.

tenor - 2019-11-05T115715.088.gif

• Ether
Reactions: 1/2
I get where you were trying to go but not where you ended up lol
No seriously. They say the chances of an ant encountering a human is so remote because they out number us a million to one, and that is how we can liken our chances of having and alien encounter.... because they out number us a million to one! Thats kinda scary tho. No wonder they dont wanna admit they're real.

No seriously. They say the chances of an ant encountering a human is so remote because they out number us a million to one, and that is how we can liken our chances of having and alien encounter.... because they out number us a million to one! Thats kinda scary tho. No wonder they dont wanna admit they're real.

Okay that actually makes a lot of sense. How I read the previous post threw me off.

Shout out to all the ABW ladies who knew they were gonna whoop a bitch's azzz cuz they showed up to school in just sweats, their hair pinned up, and no books.

this what it would look like if @Chicity woke up and was a kid again

74332270_10215662786547277_2945645999328067584_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back