Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiger woods almost ruined his career cuz of sex addiction. Lost millions in settlements and endorsements.

Kobe too.... Just had to have that girls booty.

How many other people got took down from greatness over pussy??

They wish it was crack.... They'd be so lucky. Couple months of rehab... Its nothing...

DC greatest mayor was a crack head.

Whitney still a legend.

The evidence is overwhelming

a sex addict knows no limits.....kids...old ladies....drunk white girls.

they will violate a persons body.....taking it, forcing it.....all nasty immoral shit.

maybe i was from the good part of the hood...but them crackhead wasnt worried bout taking ass as much as taking a tv from an old lady or sell kids toys or rob a drunk white girl.

shit that can still have a scar but i would assume depending on the individual.....alot less violating.
i dont think anything can compare to rape.

but those people you naming lost comfort......or a certain degree of comfort that they could get right back.
once you HAD the endorsements and millions...you set. all the rest is excessive because of access.

crack and crack heads......nah. heroin may have had a worse effect.

Why people all of a sudden be wanting to make a big deal about certain shit?

im reading the comments on this thread on twitter about ice cold water vs room temperature water and its really motherfuckers on here talking about ice cold water is nasty, posting vomitting gifs and shit like that.

I mean since when did it become nasty to drink cold water? and when did drinking room temperature water become such a big deal? just because some "doctor" on the internet posted the shit?

I aint never known niggas to make a big deal outta drinking room temperature water until recently

i hate the internet

/rant

Why people all of a sudden be wanting to make a big deal about certain shit?

im reading the comments on this thread on twitter about ice cold water vs room temperature water and its really motherfuckers on here talking about ice cold water is nasty, posting vomitting gifs and shit like that.

I mean since when did it become nasty to drink cold water? and when did drinking room temperature water become such a big deal? just because some "doctor" on the internet posted the shit?

I aint never known niggas to make a big deal outta drinking room temperature water until recently

i hate the internet

/rant
I can drink it both ways. But I be damn if I'm about to argue with some folks over how I like my water.

I can drink it both ways. But I be damn if I'm about to argue with some folks over how I like my water.

I had gotten used to drinking room temperature but I never let go of ice cold water. I drink that way more. I sleep w/ a room temperature bottle next to the bed at night thats about it

Niggas kill me tho, moving the goal post cause of the internet and shit

back in the day it was "Drink plenty of water, water is good for you." "A nice ice cold glass of water is a good choice" now that niggas make water their primary drink of choice, thinking they being healthy and shit it turns into "Ohh... he drank cold water" :df4:

Like why the does it matter... :imsayin:

Its still water!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back