Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
None of them follow you.
i dunno kandy, that's weird,....... i swear i ain't following any of your people on purpose....i have no rhyme or reason to who i follow, i just be clicking shit

i'm just as creeped out as you....i don't even wanna know who the people are, cuz it ain't never been my intentions to get all up in nobody personal space

You missed out. After WWE crushed WCW it was a wrap

And that doofus said 4 Horseman and the 104 members of NWO

DX was and will forever be....dem guys
I told you this a month ago you jackass, the NWO only consist of Hogan, Hall and Nash. They was so dope WWF had to make a fake NWO in DX

I told you this a month ago you jackass, the NWO only consist of Hogan, Hall and Nash
Thats not true tho....is it. They founded it but they grew. 1055 members and counting

And HBK, Chyna, and HHH>>>> Hogan, Hall and Nash

i watched wrestling till about 2000 2001 and took a break till like 2010

prolly bout to take another break... they got a lot to sort out

i watched wrestling till about 2000 2001 and took a break till like 2010

prolly bout to take another break... they got a lot to sort out
So speak on it

Specifically.......what's the best group and what was the best era

we gotta whole wrestling section.....

make a thread moderator, i'll answer in there

Thats not true tho....is it. They founded it but they grew. 1055 members and counting

And HBK, Chyna, and HHH>>>> Hogan, Hall and Nash
Those guys was just associates.

NWO was beating people down while DX was doing fag skits and playing with bananas in their mouths

I stand corrected, get the f out followed the attitude era.

Still, Attirude Era>>>>>

i dunno kandy, that's weird,....... i swear i ain't following any of your people on purpose....i have no rhyme or reason to who i follow, i just be clicking shit

i'm just as creeped out as you....i don't even wanna know who the people are, cuz it ain't never been my intentions to get all up in nobody personal space
You turn into trillfate, you become what you fought against

Lemme find out Du a sociopath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back