Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
there are no universally accepted truths or opinions...

flat worlders are prime example..

the earth being round is about universal of a truth that should be accepted, yet you gotta whole community of people that disagree....

someone will always opposes...

shit even God got the devil....and what makes him the devil??

opposing...

and this supposed to be an omnipotent presence.....yet there's still opposition...

so no bruh, nothing will ever be accepted by everybody
But don't you have to have evil to stop evil and that evil can sometimes result in good which can then make the good evil if it was trying to stop potential good that was started by evil.

Damn man i stopped by my child hood friends house i havent seen in 2 years n his name n # were posted on the door

So i called him n he sounded sad...his dad found out he had cancer(treatable) n blew his head off with a gun

So fucking random

Damn man i stopped by my child hood friends house i havent seen in 2 years n his name n # were posted on the door

So i called him n he sounded sad...his dad found out he had cancer(treatable) n blew his head off with a gun

So fucking random

Probably saw some people he knew go through it and didn't want any parts of it.

Chemo is no joke.

Arguably worse than the cancer it's supposed to get rid of.

So fucking random
Thats horrible fam my condolences if you need anything let us know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back