Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ayo, a while back when I was a service tech. I did a service ticket in the "rich part of town" where I live. I arrived at this house that was constructed on cement and woodeb stilts. Which is normal for the area, but it stood out cause the home had dark oak siding and not vinyl like every other home.

So I go to the door and after I go through the run through of why I'm there. Dude who was very enthusiastic, told me,.."let me give you the run down of the home" So he takes me to this kitchen with marble floors. His kitchen looked like a palace with real dark oak cabinetry.

Next he took me to a what I think would be a loft area that was directly behind the kitchen, the whole wall facing the river was nothing but floor to ceiling windows. The carpet was unlike anything I ever seen, it resembled grass, but real good grass, dark grey. His furniture, darker grayish real wood that was shiny ..

He took me to his entertainment room, told me to hit a button. It removed a fucking wall to reveal theater seats and a projection screen. Then to a guys area that he constructed a fucking simulated racer to play racing games on a wall sized screen.

He was so happy to show me all of this, then I noticed, this house is fucking clean. Then that made me look for pics of kids, no kids, then I noticed he made no mention of wife, no wife. And hes so excited to show me his home, no friends.

That's when I realized this dude was lonely, that's when i felt sad for him. Cause the place where the problem was..was a room to the right of the entrance that was 15 ft away from where I entered.

His was a lonely millionaire architect....
View attachment 179073

:Pathetic:
Totally wasting this aphrodisiac...

Sounds like bruh wanted to smash. Nh.

Whats the name of these

72039886_10215925879552981_3975731383434739712_o.jpg
Trash

Yall ok with supervised injection-sites coming to your city soon?

We’re launching the nation’s first safe-injection site. We hope it will be one of many.
This month, a federal judge in Philadelphia ruled that a supervised injection site that we co-founded is not illegal, opening the door for the first one to be established in the United States. We hope it will be one of many across the country.

In a well-reasoned 56-page opinion, U.S. District Judge Gerald A. McHugh ruled that a supervised injection site, designed to combat the staggering death toll of opioid overdoses by allowing people to inject drugs under medical supervision, does not violate the “crack-house” section of the Controlled Substances Act because the site would be operated not “‘for the purpose of’ unlawful drug use” but to "save lives.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back