Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a such thing as an independent man?

Cause women will say independent woman like theres something stopping them from taking care of themselves so much, that to do so makes them some sort of super woman

Cause women will say independent woman like theres something stopping them from taking care of themselves so much, that to do so makes them some sort of super woman
I assume you are just speaking on Finance. A lot of men are independent but we could always work and didn't have to rely on another person. So it was never a big deal. Women could not always work so they had to depend on their husbands for money. So that is why "independent " is used a lot for women. But there are a lot of dudes that depend on their woman, or family for money support. But some of them are lazy and bums.

Fuck it!!

I'm having a cookout this weekend. Got 2 20lb bags of charcoal in the garage for the grill and a couple of bags of wood chunks for the smoker. Going to restaurant depot when I get off. Gonna have a ball

I assume you are just speaking on Finance. A lot of men are independent but we could always work and didn't have to rely on another person. So it was never a big deal. Women could not always work so they had to depend on their husbands for money. So that is why "independent " is used a lot for women. But there are a lot of dudes that depend on their woman, or family for money support. But some of them are lazy and bums.
In that case, ima free black man

A lot of those same women screaming that independent shit is by force not by choice most importantly.

A grown person male or female who takes care of all the bills they created on their own ain't special and I'm never going to acknowledge it or treat them like it is.

Fuck it!!

I'm having a cookout this weekend. Got 2 20lb bags of charcoal in the garage for the grill and a couple of bags of wood chunks for the smoker. Going to restaurant depot when I get off. Gonna have a ball
Can i come?

it’s weird, I can access the site w/o WiFi as long as I keep the page open when I leave a WiFi area. But if I close out the page and have no WiFi, I can’t access the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back