Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody told me to tell u guys to stop making threads for every fuckn random thought in ur head

full
Somebody a bitch and tell em I said it

Having 6 kids, I am in constant thought of being a failure as a parent, but the feedback I receive from other adults, parents and teachers reassures me I’m doing pretty damn well. Church and my kids school reminds me of this often.

Had parent/teacher conference & my 4th grader is top of his class, classroom leader, beats everyone out in math, reading and writing, needs more challenging work and is on the road to receiving the principals honor roll. The rest are on track or above their grade level.

Stuff like that makes me feel good as a parent, letting me know that we ain’t failures like we think we are.

nasty ass funky booty lil boy

cant stand work shitters

prolly used a odd number stall ole no home training having ass

you fuckin stink

Having 6 kids, I am in constant thought of being a failure as a parent, but the feedback I receive from other adults, parents and teachers reassures me I’m doing pretty damn well. Church and my kids school reminds me of this often.

Had parent/teacher conference & my 4th grader is top of his class, classroom leader, beats everyone out in math, reading and writing, needs more challenging work and is on the road to receiving the principals honor roll. The rest are on track or above their grade level.

Stuff like that makes me feel good as a parent, letting me know that we ain’t failures like we think we are.

...wait til they get to high school. That's when the REAL test begins. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back