Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quit talking to yuck mouth chicks.
Women over estimate guys thirst by coming out the house in house shoes, bonnets, sweats, and lady wife beaters.

I'm not saying your breath stinks, I'm just asking does it ever enter ya mind that it does. Cause that's a guys first thought most of the time before initiating conversation

Women over estimate guys thirst by coming out the house in house shoes, bonnets, sweats, and lady wife beaters.

I'm not saying your breath stinks, I'm just asking does it ever enter ya mind that it does. Cause that's a guys first thought most of the time before initiating conversation
It enters my mind and I don’t see why it wouldn’t enter anybody’s mind, male or female. Unless they just nasty and dgaf.

It enters my mind and I don’t see why it wouldn’t enter anybody’s mind, male or female. Unless they just nasty and dgaf.
I just ask cause looking like u just got out of bed, I'd think it's a mind state of over confidence.

The first thought that enters my mind is; wtf does this idiot want not omg my breath might be stinky I hope he doesnt get to close.

I just ask cause looking like u just got out of bed, I'd think it's a mind state of over confidence.
I look like I just rolled out of the bed 90% of the time but I don’t neglect my breath. I’ll look dusty and fat but my breath on point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back