Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye @Kandy ....you know what your earlier question just made me think about...

Anybody on this site that’s 30 or younger...I lost my virginity BEFORE y’all were born

Anybody 28 or younger...you’re actually closer to my sons age (14) than you are to my age

Anybody 25 or younger....I had graduated high school and had started a life of very bad decision makin’ by tha time you were born

:whatitdo:
Oooh wee that’s old.

Anybody on this site that’s 30 or younger...I lost my virginity BEFORE y’all were born

Anybody 28 or younger...you’re actually closer to my sons age (14) than you are to my age

Anybody 25 or younger....I had graduated high school and had started a life of very bad decision makin’ by tha time you were born

U get older, they stay the same age..I see u

You coulda just said "Yo I'm old AF" and you woulda saved mad keystrokes.

You coulda just said "Yo I'm old AF" and you woulda saved mad keystrokes.

Look here you neckless old young migga...you not bout to run my pressure up...have me doublin’ down on my Metamucil and shit....I’m bout to clock out so I can get home and eat dinner before it gets too late...I’m not gonna be up till no damn 7pm thinkin’ about that disrespectful shit

:hahaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back