Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hard on ho's inside the young bro was born

few things.....

did he hit her afterwards?

not sure what happened at the end.

if anything.....i stood tall on what he wanted in front of everyone.
those laughing better have done the same otherwise they all need to stfu.

hate all laughing ass niggas

ya'll ever be sitting real still and close your eyes and feel like you're about to slip into another dimension or a higher level of brain utilization??

the small bit of fear or just the unknown keeps me from letting it happen all the way....every time......i'll blink a few times and try to focus on something to "ground" myself

I know I could just be trying to pass out but I know what that feels like

this shits tryna take me somewhere

ya'll ever be sitting real still and close your eyes and feel like you're about to slip into another dimension or a higher level of brain utilization??

the small bit of fear or just the unknown keeps me from letting it happen all the way....every time......i'll blink a few times and try to focus on something to "ground" myself

owl 2.gif

Yea?

• Ether
Reactions: 1/2

Does your connect ship international? @1/2

Asking for a friend.

aight ya'll startin to sound like the fam now

i bring up weird shit when im high too

I'ma try this tonight

I usually know im going into a meditative state when my legs feel dumb heavy, almost like they aren't apart of me anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back