Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
by my calculations it was 10:49pm your time when you posted this...why you thinking about me
Been told you its beyond reason. It's on sight. Ol happy to be sassy ass nigga.

View attachment 174348

Nigga it’s on site but we 609 miles away from each other. Shut that shit up canadian niggas don’t even have guns. So you not even coming to America. You been a ho you’re whole life and you fake Jamaican

Nigga it’s on site but we 609 miles away from each other. Shut that shit up canadian niggas don’t even have guns. So you not even coming to America. You been a ho you’re whole life and you fake Jamaican

Lol at Canadian's don't have guns.

:hahaha:

Silly faggot. Trix are for kids.

Minor Setback ? Why Tho ? Lying Ass Female ?
Girl Who Said 3 White Boys Cut Her Dreadlocks At School Now Says She Was Lying!

A black student at a Christian school in Virginia who accused three white sixth grade boys of cutting her dreadlocks and calling her ugly now says she was lying about the attack. Amari Allen, 12, told NBC Washington last week that she was playing at recess at Immanuel Christian School in Springfield when one boy grabbed her arms, another put his hands over her mouth and a third cut her hair. "They said my hair was nappy and I was ugly," she said. The alleged incident garnered national attention partially because Vice President Mike Pence's wife, Karen, teaches part-time at Immanuel Christian School.

Minor Setback ? Why Tho ? Lying Ass Female ?
Girl Who Said 3 White Boys Cut Her Dreadlocks At School Now Says She Was Lying!

A black student at a Christian school in Virginia who accused three white sixth grade boys of cutting her dreadlocks and calling her ugly now says she was lying about the attack. Amari Allen, 12, told NBC Washington last week that she was playing at recess at Immanuel Christian School in Springfield when one boy grabbed her arms, another put his hands over her mouth and a third cut her hair. "They said my hair was nappy and I was ugly," she said. The alleged incident garnered national attention partially because Vice President Mike Pence's wife, Karen, teaches part-time at Immanuel Christian School.

Dumbass

Nigga please you started the war now you want to draw lines. You still a bitch to the grave. But I’ll leave your dead family out of this. Bitchcake

This attitude is why I'll never stop. Remember that.

We all learned our lessons from speaking on dead family members. I mean I know that’s cool for the average Chicago nigga as you’ve shown. But most people got a level of decency

It's funny how niggas remember this story one way. He wasn't the first to mention anyone's dead family member. Y'all decided to pick and choose that him saying it was worst than the other person saying it tho.

Yeah cool out on the dead family talk, I was about to give you that 6m too.....

But you can't reward negative behavior.

I'm deleting both the comment and the quote. This is the only warning

It's funny how niggas remember this story one way. He wasn't the first to mention anyone's dead family member. Y'all decided to pick and choose that him saying it was worst than the other person saying it tho.

You real defensive of that nigga. Must be sucking his dick or something and your lil fruit crew. She ain’t know his pops was dead until the joke was made. He knew her situation tho and went further. But since you’re a biased pussy ass nigga you wouldn’t understand how it ain’t same. Bitchcake

We all learned our lessons from speaking on dead family members. I mean I know that’s cool for the average Chicago nigga as you’ve shown. But most people got a level of decency
Wee-Bey-Shrug.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back