Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been putting myself around a different crowd of people. I really don't like the shit but it's necessary to get where I want to go. Felt like saying fuck it but I just couldn't say fuck it cause I'm not a quitter.

Wonder if these folks felt like I was weird just like how felt they were weird and arrogant.

Really been feeling fucked up I didn't make it to a real great man funeral a few months back. Old timer used to buy school supplies for all us on the block and give us a few dollars for good grades on our report cards.

He would holla at us and just ask us how everything was going once we got older and to make sure we was staying out of trouble. We would answer yes and he knew we was lying but we all gave him the utmost respect just because he asked and checked on us wild young niggas.

Last edited:
Been putting myself around a different crowd of people. I really don't like the shit but it's necessary to get where I want to go. Felt like saying fuck it but I just couldn't say fuck it cause I'm not a quitter.

Wonder if these folks felt like I was weird just like how felt they were weird and arrogant.
your new folk dont want to rob a nigga? they want to go to wawa and get meatball sandwiches and pay for them?

@DMorgan like...wtf?
that nigga is AT the atm.

Really been feeling fucked up I didn't make it to a real great man funeral a few months back. Old timer used to buy school supplies for all us on the block and give us a few dollars for good grades on our report cards.

He would holla at us and just ask us how everything was going once we got older and to make sure we was staying out of trouble. We would answer yes and he knew we was lying but we all gave him the utmost respect just because he asked and checked in us wild young niggas.
ungrateful lil heathen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back