Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like say somebody little boy I unno, extra fashionable. And the mom go

" He gonna break them girls hearts one day"

And I go

" Or guys...I mean, little man look like he might end up gay forreal"

If the mom get mad at my comment, is she homophobic?
No, you just insulted her kid based on how she dressed him. That's not homophobic

And I go

Yea situations like that I just keep my mouth shut. I don't really like talking about folks kids. They'll cut a fool.

Like I'm pretty sure I'd be insulted if someone called my kids gay. And I'm curious if that makes me homophobic.

If somebody walked up to you and called you a faggot you would start swinging on them
That's challenging and a slur. So yeah.

But I've had quite a few people tell me they thought I was gay before. I was definitely insulted. But I got over it fairly quickly and didn't hold it against them at all.

I'm classically not very sexually aggressive with women. I can give a fuck less. And in a society where it's the norm for dudes to be sexually aggressive... My lack of suck activity has made a few people wonder.

Like I used to be that dude in school who had every chicks number, but never fucked anyn of them. I used to hook school regularly with two of the baddest chicks at our school. Never even tried to fuck, we was just hanging. And I used to manage the girls lacrosse team. Niggaz from middle school could vouch I was nice myself. But instead of playing I managed the girls team cuz I was cooler with them.

Like I got it. And I might have been a little insulted. But it never bothered me.... Mainly cuz I don't consider myself homophobic.

But I would feel some type of way if someone said they thought one of my kids were....

I guess I could have made a thread. But I'm smoking. I can't tell if this is interesting or I'm just high

And I go

No you’re homophobic. Clothes are clothes

No you’re homophobic. Clothes are clothes
Those two statements don't compliment each other.

Clothes are 100% sold in departments based on gender.

Men's pants are cut significantly differently than women's pants. So much so, that the statement "clothes are clothes" is just lazy and foolish.

And has nothing to do with being homophobic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back