Status
Not open for further replies.
How the hell you start doing that
Lol I never heard of anybody doing that

What’s the purpose?
Grew up doing it.
Keeps the cereal crunchy/crisp and the milk hella cold when you finished

Havent had soggy bowl of cereal in 30yrs yo

Nigga put(s) sugar in his rice too.. never heard that till i got here so make of that what you will fam lol. That nigga is weird when it comes to food lmao
You a got damn lie! I said I grew up with sugar in my rice, not that I still do it

You gonna stop slandering my name

Grew up doing it.
Keeps the cereal crunchy/crisp and the milk hella cold when you finished

Havent had soggy bowl of cereal in 30yrs yo

You a got damn lie! I said I grew up with sugar in my rice, not that I still do it

You gonna stop slandering my name
I don't care about the milk still being cold after the cereal is gone because the milk going down the kitchen drain

I'm not man I'm not even from here. I ain't saying the UK isn't without its problems but USA is the joke of the world right now and the way it's racist out there is unlike anything I've ever seen in Canada or England.

I mean you know where our racism came from right? And why? Europe probably turned down on the racism after Hitler tho.

We were actually out there too for a while. Niggas I'm not saying racism don't exist man I'm saying London is better than America regarding racism without question. Shit is nuts in America, I can tell you about when I saw burnt crosses in America or when my homeboy's moms went to a convenience store to pick up water and got called a "gook" to her face by the store owner. Y'all got members of the KKK in high levels of government and need I say anything more about Donald Trump who's prolly on pace to win a second term. Also if you wanna compare hoods y'all used to rip on the UK for being "soft" on the IC. Shit is tough no matter the hood but I'd still say America takes the cake there too. If niggas get sick in the US you're shit outta luck you become a liability. London's healthcare system is like Canada's.

I'm not saying London isn't without its issues, I'm just saying it's better in terms of quality of life and social issues vs America. If you gave me a billion dollars and asked me to pick a place to live I'd take London over America without question.

No disagreement here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back