Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any of yall getting pop ups? I've never had one on here before.

But if there's others getting popups i'll look into it.

My son circles the kitchen like a hawk while I'm cooking. Never says anything, just looks in the kitchen and walks away. Now I know why I got scream at for doing that shit.

I hear my grandmas voice

:sayword:look lil nigga, it's done when it's done

I'm in London England and I have to say this the best place I've ever vacationed to and I'll be buying a place out here to do business. It has everything, yo Europe is waaaaaayyy different than America and Canada. They're like 50 years ahead of America and 15 years ahead of Canada too. It's gorgeous here, food is amazing, people are kind AF and very inviting. Women are gorgeous and embrace thickness and they looooove niggas ESPECIALLY if you they think you're American.

When they're done work everyone parades the streets to have a drink and mingle, I thought it was a festival at first. Girls walk right up to you to talk about their day and where you're from. The vibe is way different. Huge middle Eastern population out here too. EVERYONE seems to have a Beamer or Benz, I'm thinking we celebrate those cars in North America as status symbols and out here they're way more common than Honda or Toyota, I've seen maybe 7 American cars my entire time here so far. Bentley and Rolls-Royce also seem common (I forget they make them out here LOLOL) people craaazzzyyy money out here. This country is fuckin DOPE and LONDON is by far my favorite city.

London England is where it's at!!!

You must've visited the good side of London. Go to the HOOD side of London and see if you have the same experience. Lol.

For real...I wouldn't mind going. I wanna try the food.

I'm in London England and I have to say this the best place I've ever vacationed to and I'll be buying a place out here to do business. It has everything, yo Europe is waaaaaayyy different than America and Canada. They're like 50 years ahead of America and 15 years ahead of Canada too. It's gorgeous here, food is amazing, people are kind AF and very inviting. Women are gorgeous and embrace thickness and they looooove niggas ESPECIALLY if you they think you're American.

When they're done work everyone parades the streets to have a drink and mingle, I thought it was a festival at first. Girls walk right up to you to talk about their day and where you're from. The vibe is way different. Huge middle Eastern population out here too. EVERYONE seems to have a Beamer or Benz, I'm thinking we celebrate those cars in North America as status symbols and out here they're way more common than Honda or Toyota, I've seen maybe 7 American cars my entire time here so far. Bentley and Rolls-Royce also seem common (I forget they make them out here LOLOL) people craaazzzyyy money out here. This country is fuckin DOPE and LONDON is by far my favorite city.

London England is where it's at!!!

Have you seen Tabatha yet though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back