Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop watching when she said the you picture the deep state as Hitler's head in a jar, in reality it's not that cool. What's cool about having hitlers head in a jar.

Seems like a Facebook share video about the non existent war against conservatives. The ask of equality in america from non white people, that they confuse with liberties being taken away from them.

Most libertarians, are conservatives that became libertarians because of the racist stigma that comes with identifying with being a conservative. When it comes time to vote, they undoubtedly vote republican.
Somebody gets it

Word to the mythical independents

Is there anime section? Looking to see about the mobile suit gundam. The people in here knowledgeable of it what order should I watch em in and where do I need to start

Is there anime section? Looking to see about the mobile suit gundam. The people in here knowledgeable of it what order should I watch em in and where do I need to start
Why the random gundam interest? And just keep talking about it and AP will turn this into a thread

I have him make my threads for me when I don’t feel like it because that’s my son

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back