Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ayo man...how in the fuck does joe biden still have a double digit lead over sanders, warren, and harris.

Hes done nothing but be a total fuck up since hes announced. Harris, Sanders, and Warren to their credit ha...

Yo...how da fuck does is Joe Biden

View attachment 163252

Despite all of his flaws, he's got the best chance of beating Trump.

If there was any other president in office, he might not have the lead.

However, all the polls say he has the best chance of beating Trump.........so, that's why he has such a huge lead.

Despite all of his flaws, he's got the best chance of beating Trump.

If there was any other president in office, he might not have the lead.

However, all the polls say he has the best chance of beating Trump.........so, that's why he has such a huge lead.
That's my issue though fam, wouldny you rather lose on principle than on faith?

He's trump with out the outward bigotry, but the same level of outward stupidity and cringe like behavior

Wouldn't we wanna at least lose rolling with a man that it's been proven that everything the country did that was totally wrong and blew up in the government face..theres video is sanders being against it before it happened. And everything that was morally right, there's footage of sanders helping making it happen

The man actually literally gets it how he lives, I'm on meds..I might actually cry bruh

That's my issue though fam, wouldny you rather lose on principle than on faith?

He's trump with out the outward bigotry, but the same level of outward stupidity and cringe like behavior

Wouldn't we wanna at least lose rolling with a man that it's been proven that everything the country did that was totally wrong and blew up in the government face..theres video is sanders being against it before it happened. And everything that was morally right, there's footage of sanders helping making it happen

The man actually literally gets it how he lives, I'm on meds..I might actually cry bruh

Sanders lost respect when he didn't stand up to the DNC in 2016.

He talked a good game, but..........even when there was more than enough evidence to support everything he was saying about the DNC trying to sabotage his campaign.........he still fell in line with the DNC and backed Hillary.

Ironic because, back then, I really think all he was trying to do was influence the DNC's platform.

I don't think he had any idea that he'd become as popular as he did.

Basically, he had the ball.......had the momentum..........but failed to capitalize on it.

Nobody's checking for Bernie anymore except Killer Mike.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back