Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 45 minutes in, and Hostile Planet: Dark Heart of The Earth is brutal.

Over 1,000 hippos caught in a drought during the dry season...........all sharing the same watering hole.

Commentator said it's a cesspool because the "watering" hole gets filled with over 20 tons of waste per day.

Sad thing is, they don't have any other options because they wouldn't survive the heat without staying there.

D Wade damn clip.gif

Last edited:
Shameless chubby chaser.

After all these years I still can't tell if you just fucking with niggas or its really serious.

Shameless chubby chaser.

After all these years I still can't tell if you just fucking with niggas or its really serious.

The Chubby Chaser thing is real.

I am attracted to fat women.

However, the only thing I really overplay is my infatuation with fat white women.

That's more of a manifestation of me missing Kat more than anything else.

How this notification shit work?
If u make a comment in a thread don't u automatically get alerted with a new post...

Mad nsfw threads i comment in and get no new alerts but I must've called jussie smollet a faggot in his thread once and that bitch stay alerting me anytime someone says feh

Tf man

How this notification shit work?
If u make a comment in a thread don't u automatically get alerted with a new post...

Mad nsfw threads i comment in and get no new alerts but I must've called jussie smollet a faggot in his thread once and that bitch stay alerting me anytime someone says feh

Tf man

Gotta check your settings bruh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back