Mod Squad
Jan 18, 2017
Baltimore Charm City Maryland
LeBron opening up schools.

Kapernick a legit activist

Ali also an activist

Magic and Jordan are business mogels

What other athletes made a huge societal impact off the field or court? I

Who is a good role model for kids who look up to??

They’re fucking dad.

Stop idolizing men thru tv screens
Idolizing and recognizing accomplishments are two complete different things.

Setting an example, and using your influence as well as monitory blessings to impact the world is admirable no matter who you are.

Every one's father isn't a pro athlete who is using their platform for change.

So foh with that negative shit...

A dad's job is to teach their kids the difference between There, their, and they're.....

This thread is about athletes....

Who gives a fuck? It’s negative to you. They doing what they supposed to do.

They get paid to entertain. Nothing outside of that is worth talking about. Kids don’t need to look up to anybody who ain’t in front of them, touching them daily.

Kids should look up to teachers so they don’t misspell words like Mogul. Respect the dedication they put into their craft that makes them famous but that’s it. Look up to teachers and parents and people who actually give af about them. Niggas need to stop watching these people pockets and worrying what they do in their private time.

I don’t understand the point of this thread. Are we supposed to just be celebrating charity. I don’t think that’s a celebratory thing, it’s a duty. Stop teaching kids to idolize individuals

Bruh shut the fuck up and relax. Its about influential public figures and youre complaining about their influence. Type bitch ass hater nigha shit is this. A kid can look up to their parents and still think LeBron is the Goat for opening up a school.

Can a public figure be overly idolized yes. But relax tho

The thread is specifically targeted to athletes who use their money and influence OUTSIDE the sport....

OUTSIDE.... Meaning players who stand out as not just entertainers....

Wtf??

I ain't arguing with this fool another word.

None of them stand out. Giving on any level is giving. So list the whole nba/nfl roster, they all obligated to give back.

Y’all gon make me post my boy bob Good nigger sticker video in here

You just typing to type?