Welcome To aBlackWeb

Oddly specific red flag thread. Go.

You the only Duke fan in the world? Hurt ass nigga. You keep trying to act like a big old man but you keep trying to 1up like a hurt teenager. Fuck you and Duke. My anger level low....
Sir/madam, you made an assessment that I denied it wasn't factual, now you're talking about feelings and teenage emotions. Your post at this very moment makes me think you're angry. Don't be angry bro it's nice outside go frolic in traffic, and have a nice week also Life is good and God is great

Sir/madam, you made an assessment that I denied it wasn't factual, now you're talking about feelings and teenage emotions. Your post at this very moment makes me think you're angry. Don't be angry bro it's nice outside go frolic in traffic, and have a nice week also Life is good and God is great
I'm not derailing a good thread because of your sensitivity. Ask God for healing to your bruised ego.

Watches anime

tenor.gif

Lmaooooooo

here ill start: men that refer to themselves as alpha males, guaranteed to be misogynistic assholes. not up for debate

I agreed. They are overcompensating.

Exactly like overly agressive, sassy women in position of power who consitently dabbles in smear campaigns loaded in homophobic, misandrist, xenophobic, racist or ethnicist undertones, coupled up by the back-up of the simping appeal ans geoupthink, to undermine somebody else instead using rational rhetorics and geniune persuasion to demolish an opponent.

"riight"

Back