Welcome To aBlackWeb

Obama told his ex he imagines sex with the same sex

th

Don't forget that one.....

What so you think dude did to get offed?
Lol try to smash Michelle s thick cakes

Got taken on a boat ride like Fredo

I’m obviously joking but wouldn’t be surprised if the scenario was true u know rich folks be on some freak shit

Lol try to smash Michelle s thick cakes

Got taken on a boat ride like Fredo

I’m obviously joking but wouldn’t be surprised if the scenario was true u know rich folks be on some freak shit

I thought maybe he tried one of the daughters lol.

I'm leaning on the side of him getting bodied either way. That nigga saw or did something he wasn't supposed to.

I thought maybe he tried one of the daughters lol.

I'm leaning on the side of him getting bodied either way. That nigga saw or did something he wasn't supposed to.
I believe the daughters live in LA unless they were home visiting and dude got drunk and tried one of them

This reminds me of this story I may have shared here

I was at a clients property with the clean out crew we use for all of our properties I’m outside chilling w the boss talking and he like I can’t tell u much cuz they made sign an NDA but one of the houses across the street was home to one of the biggest sex clubs in the state…. He is like while they were cleaning out the property they found mad photos and tapes of a lot of ppl you would know in sexually compromising positions lol basically security had to sit there and watch him destroy all photos and vids then they all sign documents stating they could never reveal
Details about what and who they saw

Maybe Obama was in those pics and been on some sexual orgy cuckold shit for a while

Back