Welcome To aBlackWeb

Oakland Man Upset With Noise From Cars Driving By...Shoots Innocent Woman Driving By

So then what was the point if you knew the answers already?

To see if there were other places, to YOUR knowledge, where there was that sort of constant messaging, as you put it.

So I go one step further, what can we do about the constant messaging/advertising that suggests that guns be the go-to when upset? I’m not suggesting no type of ban on entertainment. But what, realistically, can we do about those things?

To see if there were other places, to YOUR knowledge, where there was that sort of constant messaging, as you put it.

So I go one step further, what can we do about the constant messaging/advertising that suggests that guns be the go-to when upset? I’m not suggesting no type of ban on entertainment. But what, realistically, can we do about those things?

You listed things that all fall under some form of media and/or entertainment. That basically covers every form of how messages are communicated. That's not hard to see.

As for your actual question that would basically require a time machine because this country has long lauded guns and the idea of being the "renegade outlaw who saves the day". In today's current American society people value their guns more than they do people.

We have too many guns in America.

Too many people in America have guns or access to guns that shouldn't.

We also lack mental health care services to meet our current needs due to systemic inequality and greed.

Nothing will change until these problems are fixed. In fact things will continue to get worse from here.

Last edited:
Says the bitch ass nigga who almost shot his face off if not a neighbor or family member when handing his own gun. You the LAST person who be deciding what happens with the 2nd amendment.

Fuck outta here.
Chi almost shot his face off??

Damn

how come it didn't happen?

Still goes back to the mental health discussion...
There isnt one these other things go under the radar because its not swift and dramatic as murdering someone.. also whatever these behaviors maybe are never categorized as mental health issues...

Theres something to think bout there and why

Last edited:
one time I was at this chicks apartment & it's bout 11pm on a wk day

she's blastin the music

1st the neighbor bangs on the wall

she turns it up sum more

then they come knock on the door

& she's tells me

"gimme your gun so I can answer the door"

bitch what?

:wtf33:

everybody don't need a strap