Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News O.J. speaks on 25th anniversary of Nicole Simpson killing. Update: Da Juice has Twitter Lit...

Shoe evidence: (1) shoe prints found at Bundy were from a size 12 Bruno Magli shoe, (2) bloody shoe impression on Bronco carpet is consistent with a Magli shoe, (3) Simpson wore a size 12 shoe.
Blood evidence: (1) killer dropped blood near shoe prints at Bundy, (2) blood dropped at Bundy was of same type as Simpson's (about 0.5% of population would match), (3) Simpson had fresh cuts on left hand on day after murder, (4) blood found in Bronco, (5) blood found in foyer and master bedroom of Simpson home, (5) blood found on Simpson's driveway, (6) blood on socks in OJ's home matched Nicole's.
Shoe print is inconsequential. There was blood preservative found in the blood called EDTA.

Shoe print is inconsequential. There was blood preservative found in the blood called EDTA.
The defense team stated that EDTA was found in the samples of blood that were collected at the crime scene. EDTA is a blood fixer (anticoagulant) used in labs and mixed with collected blood. If evidence with Simpson’s blood showed traces of EDTA, the defense claimed, then that blood had to have come from the lab, which meant that it was planted.

However, EDTA is also a chemical found naturally in human blood and chemicals such as paint. At the time, tests were not readily available to differentiate between natural and contaminant EDTA or the differences in the level of EDTA in blood. Some believe that the positive EDTA results may have been due to contamination of the equipment used to run the tests.

The defense team stated that EDTA was found in the samples of blood that were collected at the crime scene. EDTA is a blood fixer (anticoagulant) used in labs and mixed with collected blood. If evidence with Simpson’s blood showed traces of EDTA, the defense claimed, then that blood had to have come from the lab, which meant that it was planted.

However, EDTA is also a chemical found naturally in human blood and chemicals such as paint. At the time, tests were not readily available to differentiate between natural and contaminant EDTA or the differences in the level of EDTA in blood. Some believe that the positive EDTA results may have been due to contamination of the equipment used to run the tests.
What else do you have? This doesn’t disprove what I said?

It literally just said edta is found naturally in human blood. It dismisses the idea that if edta shows up it must have been planted.

It literally just said edta is found naturally in human blood. It dismisses the idea that if edta shows up it must have been planted.
It also said this.

At the time, tests were not readily available to differentiate between natural and contaminant EDTA or the differences in the level of EDTA in blood.

Ok so blood having edta found in numerous areas leads to Simpson. For all this to be planted numerous individuals have to be in on this to get oj convicted. Ok gotcha

again edta shows up natural in human blood. Stop implying it can only get there through the blood being manipulated. Again you think this one cop planted evidence alll over the place just to get oj?

I don’t have any issue with oj Simpson getting off but he clearly did that shit.

again edta shows up natural in human blood. Stop implying it can only get there through the blood being manipulated. Again you think this one cop planted evidence alll over the place just to get oj?

I don’t have any issue with oj Simpson getting off but he clearly did that shit.
Where did you get that from?

Are you trolling me?
Almost every vial of blood contains a preservative called EDTA. It's a chemical that isn't found in human blood and prevents it from clotting. Mixed in a sealed vial, EDTA can keep a blood sample liquid for years.

So where did you get that from?

Almost every vial of blood contains a preservative called EDTA. It's a chemical that isn't found in human blood and prevents it from clotting. Mixed in a sealed vial, EDTA can keep a blood sample liquid for years.

So where did you get that from?
B edta is also a chemical that is found in detergent. If you get stabbed through your shirt it is possible edta can show up if a sample of blood is taken from your shirt

Blood on a sock retrieved from O. J Simpson's bedroom and on the gate behind Nicole Brown Simpson's home did not contain a preservative, but only some vague and inconclusive hints of one, a scientist from the Federal Bureau of Investigation testified today at Mr. Simpson's trial.

Defense lawyers called the F.B.I. special agent, Roger Martz, to buttress their claims that corrupt police officers removed the Simpsons' blood from test tubes containing an anti-coagulating substance used in laboratories, EDTA, and sprinkled it on the sock and gate.

DNA tests have all but proved that the blood on the sock was Mrs. Simpson's, and that the blood smeared on the gate matched Mr. Simpson's. But Mr. Martz said there was no proof that the chemical on the two exhibits was EDTA and even if it were, that it was not of the concentration found in preserved blood.

"Everyone is saying that I found EDTA, but I am not saying that," said Mr. Martz, chief of the F.B.I.'s chemistry toxicology unit, with a hint of frustration. "I was asked to determine whether those blood stains came from preserved blood. Those blood stains did not come from preserved blood."

Mr. Simpson's lawyers had to call Mr. Martz because he conducted the experiments about which Dr. Frederic Rieders, an expert for the defense, testified on Monday. Although Mr. Martz technically was one of their own, from the outset Mr. Simpson's lawyers attacked him.

Mr. Martz conceded to Robert Blasier, a lawyer for Mr. Simpson, that blood found on the sock and the gate shared some of the physical properties and molecular characteristics of EDTA. In highly technical language that left even the lawyers tripping over their tongues, he said the blood samples "responded like EDTA responded" and "was consistent with the presence of EDTA."

Analyzing Mr. Martz's data on Monday, Dr. Rieders said the two blood samples did contain EDTA. But Mr. Martz said Dr. Rieders had jumped to conclusions in what he called a "very dangerous" fashion. While one test revealed some of the same ions as EDTA, he said, two others precluded its presence.

"It is not appropriate to identify EDTA based on the data I have provided for the sock and the gate," he testified.

The police have said they initially overlooked that blood smear on the gate, collecting it several weeks after Mrs. Simpson and Ronald L. Goldman were killed. Defense lawyers say the police planted it after the fact. And on the sock, they say, unidentified police officers smeared blood taken from Mrs. Simpson during her autopsy.

Examined by Deputy District Attorney Marcia Clark, Mr. Martz distanced himself still further from Dr. Rieders. He offered a bar graph comparing the number of ions associated with EDTA that were found in samples of the Simpsons' blood taken from the test tubes to those found in blood samples from the gate and sock. Those taken from the test tubes resembled orange skyscrapers; those from the gate and sock looked like empty city blocks.

Mr. Martz also restated that tests of his own blood showed the possible presence of EDTA, a preservative used in breakfast cereal, mayonnaise and other foods, in the same trace amounts as on the gate and sock. But what looks like EDTA, he said, could just as easily be a number of similar chemical compounds, or contamination from the testing instrument.

"It's only logical to assume that if a person is eating EDTA, some of it will be in their blood," he said. "The question is how much. I don't think anyone knows today."

lol Niggas really on here trying to say OJ didn't do it. I thought black people just celebrated OJ getting off because they felt like we got one over on the system after all the times the system has fucked us. I didn't think anyone was really dumb enough to believe OJ didn't do it. The dude basically confessed to it.

Go to 0:58

Niggas would rather believe they were killed by a cartel then police planted evidence on him cuz they have some weird vendetta against him

LLS @ folks wanting OJ to be guilty so bad. I loved every bit of the anguish, disgust, crying on every person's face when they said NOT GUILTY
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

OJ Simpson had a broken down body from years of playing football. Ron Goldman a young in shape black belt.
Yet the day after the murders this is a police pic of OJ Simpson with not one scratch or bruise on him. Yet Goldman had bruises and defense wounds like he had been in a fight.
simpson-body-police-photos.jpg

Make an old broken down man fighting a young in shape black belt and not having one scratch or bruise make sense.

Back