Welcome To aBlackWeb

NYE 2017/NY 2018

Probably getting drunk and getting my dick suck. Probably not, ion know, I ain’t anticipating it.

Working but its gon be flasks on deck. Double pay turn up.

Probably going to cook a little something and get a bottle of wine for sure. I personally don't want to be bothered lol. I just want to bring the new year in with my baby girl.

smokin out in the man cave falling asleep on the PS4

maybe not if I decide to "go up"

stayin in either way tho.....supposed to be 18 degrees out im just tryna rub on some booty

I got the option to either go to a semi party with friends where I can get drunk and get gauranteed pussy or chill at my parents with family and drink whiskey with pops.

This year Im actually leaning towards the family thing. Lost a few people in 2017 and im starting to appreciate time with the fam more.

I'll be preaching the good news in the Gaslamp of San Diego. Including giving a history lesson about the pagan god Janus that is celebrated on this day and throughout the month of January.

The real New Years if you want to be in step with King Jesus is on Nisan 1 every year. This coming Nisan 1 will be March 17, 2018.

The enemy has done a doozy with getting people off the Biblical calendar and thus lost in the shuffle. But it's no wonder because King Yeshua is coming at an hour when we think not and at a time when we least expect.

He gonna pull a whole lot of skirts when He shows up and many people will be left behind naked if they survive the cloudy day. But hey, if that's you at least I tried to warn you!

:umf3:

Amen.

Might hit the gym and bench some iron, I don't want to drink this year plus I don't want no hangover for the first day of 2018. A hangover lasts me 2-3 fucking days I must be getting older.

I'll be home drinking alone listening to music since my lil young'n went back home to chicago. Think I'll try that french vanilla ciroc.

Back