Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News NY Daily News Father, stepson shot dead by neighbor over noise in Brooklyn apartment building

Apparently you're never supposed to approach your neighbor cause they loud. I remember a few times I knocked on my neighbors door in my old building cause their kids used to bounce off the walls all hours of the day to the point shit in my crib was falling off the walls and you can feel the floor shake. One time these abulea ass women came out and called the police on ME for telling them to lower the noise.

Police showed up and said next time call them and report a noise complaint instead of approaching my neighbor cause you never know whats gonna happen when they answer that door.

This nigga seemed crazy from jump to take matters THAT FAR

Apparently you're never supposed to approach your neighbor cause they loud. I remember a few times I knocked on my neighbors door in my old building cause their kids used to bounce off the walls all hours of the day to the point shit in my crib was falling off the walls and you can feel the floor shake. One time these abulea ass women came out and called the police on ME for telling them to lower the noise.

Police showed up and said next time call them and report a noise complaint instead of approaching my neighbor cause you never know whats gonna happen when they answer that door.

This nigga seemed crazy from jump to take matters THAT FAR

As someone who works in property management the amount of times I've had to tell people to not go knock on a neighbors door is insane. It actually works against you and make you appear to be the aggressor.

Sorry, but the shooter being dead gives me no closure. I'm still bothered by dude being killed as he was walking away, and the kid being killed for trying to stop it.

The mother lost her husband and son
The daughter lost her father and brother.

That bum ass nigga being dead does nothing for me... I'm still fucked up about how quickly and final that shit was for those two over some simple ass shit... Smh

As someone who works in property management the amount of times I've had to tell people to not go knock on a neighbors door is insane. It actually works against you and make you appear to be the aggressor.
Yep I just go to front desk/security and let them handle it

Sorry, but the shooter being dead gives me no closure. I'm still bothered by dude being killed as he was walking away, and the kid being killed for trying to stop it.

The mother lost her husband and son
The daughter lost her father and brother.

That bum ass nigga being dead does nothing for me... I'm still fucked up about how quickly and final that shit was for those two over some simple ass shit... Smh
Totally agree

He went out like a bitch at that.

I’m still pissed at outside of the shootings he shot them both in the head while down.

Back