Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News NY Daily News Father, stepson shot dead by neighbor over noise in Brooklyn apartment building

Duwop

I'm the 3rd little piggy, imma fuck wit dem bricks
Mod Squad
Yahoo

NY Daily News

Father, stepson shot dead by neighbor over noise in Brooklyn apartment building​

Rebecca White, Rocco Parascandola, Leonard Greene, New York Daily News
Updated
October 30, 2023, 5:35 pm
305a113f8d3a1bbd64101dc1a94dba69

A Brooklyn bodybuilder and his stepson were shot dead in the hallway outside their apartment in an ongoing dispute with their angry downstairs neighbor who stormed their home to complain about the noise, police said Monday.
The furious resident of the Flatbush Gardens Complex in East Flatbush shot the 47-year-old dad, Bladimy Mathurin, and the victim’s 27-year-old stepson, Chin Wai Mode, in the fourth-floor hallway outside their apartment around 10:30 p.m. Sunday, cops said.
“That guy killed my son, my husband,” Marie Luc Delille, 48, said from her apartment, where blood was still pooled outside the door. “That guy terrified my family. The only family I have, my husband and my children. I have nobody else.

Dude had his back turned when he was shot. Why the other guy get shot?

And ladies please ….don’t distract ya man in heated situations.

Rip

Dude going to jail. That last head shot was unnecessary

All of this shit was unnecessary 😞

On another note sometimes u gotta listen to women I know this some macho shit but his wife or whoever she was did try to de escalate the shit

So according to the story they'd been having issues with this neighbor for a while and this was the culmination of it. Sad as hell that mother had to see her son laid out like that

Back