Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT WarGames (12/5/21)

this crowd about to give Joe Gacy hell. they dnt like this gimmick at all at full sail. I just wanna see how it pays off.

If he don't eventually snap then the ball is dropped imo

Word is they doing away w/ the Cruiserweight title name too so he might actually win so they can rename it..

kinda fucked up if true cause Diamond Mine dont need to be losing the only strap they got

In my honest opinion the North American title needs some reevaluation. To me the title always just feels there after like the 3rd or 4 person ever won it.

Bring back the WCW US Title design, would be cool and give it more prestige.

In my honest opinion the North American title needs some reevaluation. To me the title always just feels there after like the 3rd or 4 person ever won it.

I actually like Carmelos reign so far cause he be walking around like he a big deal with the strap, a lot of the champs before him didnt make it seem like a big deal.

I actually like Carmelos reign so far cause he be walking around like he a big deal with the strap, a lot of the champs before him didnt make it seem like a big deal.
I haven't seen his I meant around the time Swerve had first got it and before. That's good if he making it seem big these guys get these non main event titles and just tote it like a towel prop(or maybe its creative).

Eli Drake vs Roman would of been a cool feud to get us through another ppv and feed him if they push him up.

I miss anything good?

Just tuned in to for thr men's war games match

Eli Drake vs Roman would of been a cool feud to get us through another ppv and feed him if they push him up.

He reallly need to be called up after tonight

he cut a good ass promo after last weeks show hyping up his team.

Shit was just as good as his heel mic work

Back