Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (9/24)

Its dope seeing Lash's progression and I think its more a testament to the agents working with her and working with her strengths. They flipped her into a powerhouse and its working. I kinda think her push is a matter of ironic timing cause I think Jakara was the one they were focusing on and then she got injured

She should've always been booked as a powerhouse.

Its dope seeing Lash's progression and I think its more a testament to the agents working with her and working with her strengths. They flipped her into a powerhouse and its working. I kinda think her push is a matter of ironic timing cause I think Jakara was the one they were focusing on and then she got injured
Lash can talk also which is a plus.

bum ass Bruce Pritchard didnt know wtf he was doin

I hate when they underutilize these dominate men & women. They should not be booked along the same level as talent "smaller" than them. That's why I'm glad Nia is gettin booked the ways she is now.

Yea, Lash is on her way now. Getting her on LVL up more also helped. Before Shawn and trips took over she wasn't getting any tv time anywhere, just used for that little talk show segment that wasn't going any damn where.

Fun fact: Myles Borne (white dude in the ring) is deaf

Edit: So I dunno why the ref just did the 5 count behind his back lmao

Back