Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (9/24)

He should bulk up a bit while in the PC he's still mad young but dude is a hooper already. Thats a good pick up for NXT they should be planning ahead, cant hold onto Bron, Melo and others forever

Wes whole interaction with Ilja was very interesting and telling if you paid attention. Ilja mentioned Wes taking some time off and Wes replies "yeah something like that" then he said he's willing to do anything to get ahold of the NXT title, yeah I'm still thinkin he attacked Trick

Wes whole interaction with Ilja was very interesting and telling if you paid attention. Ilja mentioned Wes taking some time off and Wes replies "yeah something like that" then he said he's willing to do anything to get ahold of the NXT title, yeah I'm still thinkin he attacked Trick
you might be right..... that white interviewer was grilling Melo hard last week... on the other hand the white inteviewer always grining and dancing around Wes when he around.

I wish they aint have Xia eat that pin last night

thats where they should of had DMG ctrl fuck bayley over at then they could of done the whole spot where the other chicks ran in from the crowd as DMG ctrl was exiting

Lash Legend been that bitch since

f0e213e15178db7e4bf4b27329a64b74889ccafc.gif

Am I the only one who heard the "this match sucks" chants? Lol I don't think the crowd is feeling it either. There's been a couple heritage cup bangers but trying to squeeze sequences into 3 mins throws the pacing off af.

Back