Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (9/17)

TRICK.... WILLYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

I love how the nigga wasn't actually apart of the security! It was the most obvious route they could of taken

its the lil things like that man... i love it!

She can be a good manager I see the potential in her
She need something..

I feel like she just coasting now. No she IS definitely coasting now and she aint got no better.

Its crazy because before she signed i knew her name and would see people talking bout her while on the indies but i guess it was just cus she had a fat ass....

She need something..

I feel like she just coasting now. No she IS definitely coasting now and she aint got no better.

Its crazy because before she signed i knew her name and would see people talking bout her while on the indies but i guess it was just cus she had a fat ass....

Lol what else would it be for brotha? She stinks

Lol what else would it be for brotha? She stinks

Gotta start training.. im not saying she dont but man.. She post a lot of videos of her, her lil brother and her boyfriend (Dude who was Wes Lees partner) out on adventures and shit at amusement parks

thats time she could be getting in extra training

Dungeon 2.0 is right there along with LVL UP. The ones who wanna improve be at it ALL the time and it WORKS! we've seen the results with people like Dawkins, Trick & Lash. They were all straight up ass at one point. Trick and Lash had less experience than her and while they still got work to do they already move better in the ring.

Gotta start training.. im not saying she dont but man.. She post a lot of videos of her, her lil brother and her boyfriend (Dude who was Wes Lees partner) out on adventures and shit at amusement parks

thats time she could be getting in extra training

Dungeon 2.0 is right there along with LVL UP. The ones who wanna improve be at it ALL the time and it WORKS! we've seen the results with people like Dawkins, Trick & Lash. They were all straight up ass at one point. Trick and Lash had less experience than her and while they still got work to do they already move better in the ring.
Lol I have noticed that. Actually she be outside a lot. All that time she could be sharpening her craft. Getting overlapped by Lash and Trick isn’t a good look cause she as you mentioned been wrestling for awhile now.

She has the look and that’s it. She’s an average promo and below average worker. I always felt like Jacy carried them in the ring while they were a tag team.

She really doesn’t fit the landscape of what kinda workers WWE women look like in 2024. Shes more a Vince / Bruce archetype

Big Oba only being showing up when it's time to handle bidness.

Briggs probably bout to fuck Jensen over btw

Back