Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (9/17)

There's a non-PLE NXT special event before Stand & Deliver, right?

Guess we get Ilja-Melo there and we see Trick appear for the 1st time to make his intentions known that he's seeing Melo at Stand & Deliver

I remember when Ilja won the title and I mentioned that putting the belt on him was a gnarly decision cause who can realistically challenge him. Now we're seeing this play out. They've kept him playing 3rd wheel in the Trick / Melo feud the entire time and in btw he fought Corbin and now Dijak.

NXT needs to make new male stars and truthfully Ilja is main roster ready, like right now

only issue I have is how do you explain Melo being a heel on NXT and basically a babyface on Smackdown

the story was carrying over to SD already from when they had Trick come out and save him to say he had his back

I think he'll just flip the switch on SD. He did kinda hint at being salty at his loss against KO so maybe they revisit that while Logan Paul not around

maybe have him on the KO show w/ Owens grilling him for what he did to kick it off

the story was carrying over to SD already from when they had Trick come out and save him to say he had his back

I think he'll just flip the switch on SD. He did kinda hint at being salty at his loss against KO so maybe they revisit that while Logan Paul not around

maybe have him on the KO show w/ Owens grilling him for what he did to kick it off

That would be a good way to make this a smooth transition. I think their leaning to a KO / Logan rematch, Melo costing KO wouldnt be so random.

Back