Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (9/17)

Couple notes from tonight that I didnt get to drop

They have the opporunity to do some great story telling with this Tiffany/Fallon angle that they currently doing. If those two become friends and then u have TS eventually stab her in the back it'll be cinema and Fallon will be over as shit.

OTM had an impressive match tonight and i was gonna say that they good in ring but that they missing something. I feel like a big part of it is the look because people not gonna take them serious with their current gear because it looks too familiar to some other teams from the past but AFTER seeing the tease of Ms. Parker joining up w/ them i feel like any damn thing can work! Scrypts is just the odd ball out and she need to have those niggas demolish him in favor of her

Lexis Kang still hasn't impressed me enough yet but I see the potential. He works as an annoying heel who keeps starting shit. (He is part to blame for Dragon Lee losing his strap tonight lmao) i also keep seeing people compare hhim to Jericho when he first came in but idk about that but.

I wasnt a fan of Oba Femi cashing in for the NA title at first but its a good starting point for him. Did any of yall other niggas notice that near all the Breakout tournament winners have been black? lmao not all but im sure over half have. Anyways, Oba got a bright future ahead of him and the mf is only 23 YEARS OLD! that shit is crazy

I fuck with this Obi move. It's too early for him to be eyeing up the main belt and this keeps him away from it. He snatched up the first title in his sight with ease. Make storyline sense. Also gets the strap off TransitionalChampion Lee. A win/win for us all.

Speaking of weird gimmicks, whatever happened to chick with the Twitch streamer gimmick?

you mean the UK one who was like a podcaster who was talking trash about everybody? if thats who u talkin bout then she was hurt and returned in the womens breakout tournament. Hasnt done shit since then tho other thn appear in as a extra in the womens locker room

world-heavyweight-old-championship-belt.jpg

Oba femi big dawg status lol if you didn't know the NA title was secondary you'd think he was the main champ of the brand due to that render

Back