Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (9/17)

Aye I can't front...I enjoyed that shyt. If they continued with this and have matches like that...then i can get into it. Just straight up fightin

Where tf is Oba femi

They had that mf on TV once and no more since his impressive debut

It's seeming like they're getting main roster storyline rejections. Bad gimmicks & bad plotlines.
I mean honestly if its a solid story and I got wind up of id probabaly take it to the main roster too.

I just want them to get back to the Ciampa/Gargano and Undisputed Era vs All type stories sprinkled in frequently again. They got some good talent they just need to give them something to sink into.

I mean honestly if its a solid story and I got wind up of id probabaly take it to the main roster too.

I just want them to get back to the Ciampa/Gargano and Undisputed Era vs All type stories sprinkled in frequently again. They got some good talent they just need to give them something to sink into.
Yea the B&G stories were easier to get invested in. Some of this 2.0 stuff just hasn't been resonating with me. A lot of it gives off Vince's "wrestlers with jobs" booking era decisions. Great wrestlers are getting saddled with garbage.

and there you have it

Creed Bros to the main roster. Shit bittersweet but they bout to turn up wherever they land

im surprised yall aint see it last week

I had read those spoilers for tonight and was shocked. It didnt say shit about some random mf attacking the Creeds tho so idk who tf that is

main roster tag division starting to look real damn good

DIY one of the final missing pieces

Back