Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (9/17)

So damn the Dusty Cup huh? Inori @TonyDubbz explain ya'self sir!

How you allow a tag tournament get turned into fatal 4 way for the NXT title??

shit is outta left field but i think they had to switch alot around when Raquel got hurt.

I know her and Cora were the ones set to win the Cup. Aint no way they planned for Kota and Wendy choo to win it..

I think they were gonna go for the tag titles at takeover and io and Kay Lee were maybe gonna fight Mandy triple threat? but since Raquel got hurt they just went on and made it a 4 way so Cora could be part of a match

lmao yo WALTER has lot a shit load of weight since coming over from the UK, he look funny as hell.

they probably working the shit out his ass down at that PC

Briggs and Jensen have improved a lil bit. That was there best match to date. They don't seem as lame now either with ole girl with them just keep them away from the mic and let her talk

lmao yo WALTER has lot a shit load of weight since coming over from the UK, he look funny as hell.

they probably working the shit out his ass down at that PC
i commend him on getting into good shape.. Keith Lee should take notice on Aew...... he looks like he's a 20 piece short of getting released already.

Last edited:
i commend him on getting into good shape.. Keith Lee should take notice on Aew...... he looks like he's 20 piece short of getting released already.

Keith did pack on some of that weight that he had lost + some it seems. Hopefully he get it together tho now that he back to being booked.

You can see where WALTERs fat is already turning to muscle. They getting him ready for that main roster run now that he's outta the UK

Back