Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (9/17)

WAIT WHAATTT!

i aint finished the show yet but i just seen what yall niggas said

i wont expecting that shit

They really had Dolph go over, why

they finally doing the cross brand shit w/ NXT that we wanted for the black n gold brand.

I had read that they were gonna start having more main roster people show up to work w/ the newer folks. n thats actually good

especially if they continue to let the guys from on here pop up on RAW & SD for matches. It'll make the transition for them to the main roster a lot smoother n just might get more of the ppl who watch RAW & SD to check out NXT

they finally doing the cross brand shit w/ NXT that we wanted for the black n gold brand.

I had read that they were gonna start having more main roster people show up to work w/ the newer folks. n thats actually good

especially if they continue to let the guys from on here pop up on RAW & SD for matches. It'll make the transition for them to the main roster a lot smoother n just might get more of the ppl who watch RAW & SD to check out NXT

Plus a lot of these newer NXT talents need the vets help imo. A lot of folks still haven't fully embraced this 2.0 version.

Plus a lot of these newer NXT talents need the vets help imo. A lot of folks still haven't fully embraced this 2.0 version.

I stopped DVRing nxt but if they are gonna continuing incorporating main roster talent they aren’t regularly using, I may start to watch it regularly again

Only way I see them fucking up is if they just start flooding it w/ people who not doing shit on RAW/SD. They need to keep it at 1 person at a time coming down to work a program with them.

Hopefully Zigglers appearance is short like Ajs was. Right now it looks like he'll be here long enough to put Bron over WM weekend at Stand and deliver b4 going back up.

A match and a win infront a crowd that size will also be a good look for Breakker as long as he don't get nervous n fuck up.

This shit is so ass backwards to me and why put a World Title on Ziggler 9 yrs later? This is shit they should have been doing w/him around 2014-15. This is what happens when you gut your roster makes no sense to me.

Creative is going to make it a habit of bringing up lower card guys from the main roster and eventually it's gone blow up in their faces.

This shit is so ass backwards to me and why put a World Title on Ziggler 9 yrs later? This is shit they should have been doing w/him around 2014-15. This is what happens when you gut your roster makes no sense to me.

Creative is going to make it a habit of bringing up lower card guys from the main roster and eventually it's gone blow up in their faces.

Winning the NXT title is no where near winning a world title, especially now that its 100% developmental. Shit I doubt they even add this reign to his record since they be ignoring them on the main shows now anyways

Dolph just down here to work with the new kids and put one of them over big on mania weekend. After that he probably going back up to RAW.

Back