Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (9/17)

lmao oh yea he coasting off that shit...

the crowd popped loud when he locked in that recliner

I’ll give WWE creative credit for putting so much newer talent in a 2 hour show. A lot new faces

Steiner nearly botched his finisher while picking up ridge. shit coulda been ugly

i’ll give NXT 2.0 this: there’s an energy to this show this week i feel was missing for months from the NXT brand

Last edited:
Steiner nearly botched his finisher while picking up ridge. shit coulda been ugly

i’ll give NXT 2.0 this: there’s an energy to this show this week i feel feel was missing for months from the NXT brand

i think it might be cause we got a whole new cast now

the roster before this one had been on there for years and we were used to em

with these new folks they all young and hungry and we really dont know what to expect

they also seem more focused on character development w/ this bunch, kinda like how NXT used to be

i’ll give NXT 2.0 this: there’s an energy to this show this week i feel was missing for months from the NXT brand
Nxt hasn't had energy for over a year so I would definitely say that too.

Looks like they only changed Steiner Jr name because they want to own his ring name after they had hiccups with Chelsea Green using her real name and them trying to own it at one point.

Man buddy looks like Rick Steiner and talks like Scott Steiner. I think think he already main roster ready and don't see him lasting more then 6 months here.

o
Looks like they only changed Steiner Jr name because they want to own his ring name after they had hiccups with Chelsea Green using her real name and them trying to own it at one point.

Man buddy looks like Rick Steiner and talks like Scott Steiner. I think think he already main roster ready and don't see him lasting more then 6 months here.

He seems like hes ready. A natural on the mic and hes good in the ring but i'm seeing people say that he just made his transition into wrestling February of this year. If thats true then I wouldn't throw him out there that early but i dont see him being one of those guys who spends like 3-4 years down on NXT either. He'll probably be getting called up in like a year / year n a half

Back