Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (9/17)

the fact that he hasnt held the NXT title is crazy but i wont complain too much since he is the longest reigning NXT UK champion

Priscilla Kelly thick ass the only one im familar w/

BitesizedPiercingAmericanavocet-size_restricted.gif

Oh shit they signed Perscilla Kelley?????????????? I guess Darby dumping her ass made her go far away as possible as AEW were going to pair them back together before he left her. I saw both first time at an evolve show and she had the fattest ass, I almost couldn't control myself, my girl was with me and even said white girl got the cakes........then I seen her in regular clothes and shit and the ass was nowhere near big, I think she just wear extra tight bottoms to make it look like her ass bussing out but she really not thick.

She isn't good tho. Fun fact: If yall ever seen the my big fat gyspy wedding show(ex used to watch that shit), she was one of the main girls on there at like 16 and was trying to become a wrestler. Kinda cool like how Miz was on Real World wanting to be a wrestler.
30d6d33d6fb618face5ab21214a6be50.jpg

I think I still got a pic with her at the show somewhere in my other phone I gotta find.

Last edited:
I ain't a fan of Taya either. I remember there was a lot of buzz around her when she first showed up in impact! For the first time a while back so I thought she was something special

Back