Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (9/17)

FINALLY. He goin after that NXT title. Dream said fucc the henchman...I want the boss. Lol

im looking forward to the match but i dont think Dream going over. I still think think Ciampa gonna be the one to take it, once hes done w/ Gargano

im looking forward to the match but i dont think Dream going over. I still think think Ciampa gonna be the one to take it, once hes done w/ Gargano

I would only support this if Dream is goin to the main roster. I think SD would be the better fit.

But if there's no plans to move him...put that strap on him. Then maybe have Ciampa feud wit him. Hell...make it fatal 4 way...Dream...Ciampa...Gargano...Cole.

I would only support this if Dream is goin to the main roster. I think SD would be the better fit.

But if there's no plans to move him...put that strap on him. Then maybe have Ciampa feud wit him. Hell...make it fatal 4 way...Dream...Ciampa...Gargano...Cole.

This!

Let him craft his art first before we start rushing people to top spots.

If that's the case, then they wouldn't had him wit that North American title for as long as had it.
And he was green then, its NXT ofcourse they going to give the most charismatic guy a shot doesnt mean he is where he needs to be yet it's still a development place for guys who didnt come in with a name so putting a title on him or whoever doesn't really mean he "made it" as a great wrestler. Buddy young asf and got a bright future but he still got alot to work on. Character wise he got the juice I juat want to see it all come together instead of just being the flamboyant charismatic guy. To be fair tho his Cage match with Roddy has shown some improvement so he def been working.

That boy Keith Lee tho, that's a man who can get down and should be on the main roster with the best of them. Slick want to see him take the title off Cole more then anybody but it looks like Dream will go over Cole. Bianca Belair another one who imo is bigger then NXT and should be on somebody main roster by now. She got the juice all the way around!

Last edited:
Back