Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (9/10)

Adonis is aping too much of Shawn Michaels.

Period.

Level that move set up.

Turn that super kick into a tae kwon do, double reverse kick.

You in NXT figure that shit out.

A rope run would definitely be involved

That No Mercy card does not move me whatsoever so far. I'm open to being proven wrong like with Heatwave but good lord lmao.

I mean I will give NXT their props. Their PLE's have been good af. I dunno what it is. But when they have one...it seems like everyone on that card steps their game up.
Well...Tony be questionable sometimes. But everyone else gets it crackin.

It's like they have this sense of freedom to just cut loose like an indie show. The card ain't really moving me either, but imma wait & see.

Last edited:
I know Kelani didnt book that pillow spot herself but fuuucckkk that made her look wack when i was already teetering on the line w/ her reign.

im just now getting to catch u p

JAIDA BAE WIT THE WIN

from the moment they announced who was in that shit i had my money on Sol so im really surprised they went wit Jaida but i aint mad at the decision

we gotta get her a new finisher tho.. a superkick, a scissor kick or sum...

that match was entertaining outside of the first match shenanigans.

wit that being said idk what they holding sol off for cus she ready

That No Mercy card does not move me whatsoever so far. I'm open to being proven wrong like with Heatwave but good lord lmao.
Shawn booked this whole No Mercy cycle like he was drunk and didn’t care for this PLE which is crazy cause we pullin up to the CW Debut!! Ethan Page / Joe Hendry gonna be a super 2 star, Oba gotta carry Tony D and Jevon got left off the whole shit. This card stinks

I can say i officially fuck w/ Hank and Tank as a tag team now too

they've put in the work. Ive watched them put on good matches on both Lvl up and NXT TV for a minute now and they got great chemistry.

tag division needs a team like them

ole boy who faced Ashante is one of the ones theyre really high on from what i remember

think i only ever seen him compete once on lvl up but he had a better showing against Adonis tonight than he did in that match

Shawn booked this whole No Mercy cycle like he was drunk and didn’t care for this PLE which is crazy cause we pullin up to the CW Debut!! Ethan Page / Joe Hendry gonna be a super 2 star, Oba gotta carry Tony D and Jevon got left off the whole shit. This card stinks
Jaida vs. Rox... Good for Jaida but ALREADY? Maybe they'll make it work.

Tony D vs. Oba Femi... Secretly this is Tony D's last chance before I write him off as an NXT lifer.

Wendy vs. Kelani is only awful because Wendy's current gimmick is complete dogshit. 2 great workers that should have a great match, shenanigans aside.

Fraxiom vs. Chase U is gonna go crazy but we have literally already seen it.

Wes vs. Wentz(?) should be good I guess. Not a fan of how we got here.

Page vs. Hendry is going to be aggressively mid. Only happening to get Josh Alexander into NXT I guess.

Je'Von and Cedric are probably facing Gallus on the pre-show.

Shit's not good on paper lmao.

Jaida vs. Rox... Good for Jaida but ALREADY? Maybe they'll make it work.

Tony D vs. Oba Femi... Secretly this is Tony D's last chance before I write him off as an NXT lifer.

Wendy vs. Kelani is only awful because Wendy's current gimmick is complete dogshit. 2 great workers that should have a great match, shenanigans aside.

Fraxiom vs. Chase U is gonna go crazy but we have literally already seen it.

Wes vs. Wentz(?) should be good I guess. Not a fan of how we got here.

Page vs. Hendry is going to be aggressively mid. Only happening to get Josh Alexander into NXT I guess.

Je'Von and Cedric are probably facing Gallus on the pre-show.

Shit's not good on paper lmao.
Wait isnt Trick / Pete on here? SMH

Damn looking at this card again, all of these matches were just sloppily thrown together.

I'm hoping this is one of those cards that will overachieve come the night of the event.

Best part of the show was the womens eliminator for me

show felt like it was lacking with no trick, roxanne and just a j'evon cameo.

and it feels like they are coasting until that move in October but maybe it picks up coming out of No mercy just to heat up beforehand

I'll hold out judgement on No mercy for right now cus a lot of times they be putting these cards together and they look bad on paper and up being better than expected

like i said b4 im happy Jaida getting her moment but Sol not going over in that gauntlet kinda left me scratching my head

Best part of the show was the womens eliminator for me

show felt like it was lacking with no trick, roxanne and just a j'evon cameo.

and it feels like they are coasting until that move in October but maybe it picks up coming out of No mercy just to heat up beforehand

I'll hold out judgement on No mercy for right now cus a lot of times they be putting these cards together and they look bad on paper and up being better than expected

like i said b4 im happy Jaida getting her moment but Sol not going over in that gauntlet kinda left me scratching my head

Sol losing was shocking to me too. That would have been a classic heel/face feud for her and Roxy so does the crowd cheer for Jaida who much better as a heel than face? Some really confusing decisions within NXT

Even though I didnt catch her in NXT, Sol's run right now is reminding me of Bianca's run in that we all know shes a cant miss prospect but she aint seeing that women's title. They would have done it already and the chances are looking even more bleak once Guilia, Stephanie and Delta walk through that door

Back