Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (9/10)

You'll come around soon enough. Trick might be more popular but TONIGHT? Joe is more over.
its-the-same-thing-roman-reigns.gif

Yea, i saw them Joe spoilers. Not a surprise that he got the better reaction cus he over as hell just off of his parody videos alone. He basically weird Al Yankovich who wrestles and the mf had his theme song hit the actual music charts for a few weeks and had the most watched video post mania for WWEs youtube so thats probably the reason they actually brought him in. They trying to see what the hype is about.

Ive only ever seen him compete once but have been up on his videos for a minute now

Nice lil promo from OTM. Short and sweet.

just keep them coming w/ that same energy and not trying to cut no long promos and they could be aight.

Jaida will always be the best thing about them but maybe her sticking around and hyping them will help

CED VS FRAISER
CED VS OBA
CED VS J'EVON
CED VS WES LEE
CED VS AXIOM
CED VS RILEY OSBOURNE

Hopefully this reboot do Ashanti some good too. He never got a fair shake down here cause he came in right after the Velveteen Dream shit and they basically tried to give him that character. He was always solid in ring tho

Last edited:
Lol but when I said the Rascalz should reunite it was ahh that would never happen.

Glad to see them back I like both as a team rather then solo.

Believe in Joe Hendry man!! Buddy more over then the entire NXT roster hopefully WWE can lock him in when his deal expires. I read WWE feels it's a no brainer to grab him up asap.

Believe in Joe Hendry man!! Buddy more over then the entire NXT roster hopefully WWE can lock him in when his deal expires. I read WWE feels it's a no brainer to grab him up asap.

The typical “4 guys who were in a match previously are now in a tag team match” scenario would have been too obvious so I liked that Jevon was taken out.

Hendry is the man right now. No brainer to have him replace Jevon and win

Back