Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (7/2)

They need to drop this Jensen and Briggs team cus that shit not working in the ring or in these segments.

I feel bad for Josh Briggs cause he's somebody who had a lot of praise coming in.

They need to drop this Jensen and Briggs team cus that shit not working in the ring or in these segments.

I feel bad for Josh Briggs cause he's somebody who had a lot of praise coming in.
As always its cause the writing sucks and the lack of physical acting in wrestling is all but gone, nothing really hits home anymore. I do enjoy the characters and emphasis on backstage segments and talking, but the wrestling quality clearly dropped with alot of the good indie guys gone. They would definitely need someone coming in there, ala Stone Cold, who would bring an entire dichotomy to the show, to really get them off the ground IMO. When Austin arrived to WWF after his short ECW stint, you can really see how his edginess, promo style, and grittiness affected the whole plane with more characteristic in-ring story telling and better-paced match psychology.

Yeah that nigga Bivens is funny!

Back