Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (7/2)

the pan out to show Ciampa and Steiners boy was a good way to end it too

it looks like we jumping right into that shit with him defending his strap against the some of the new blood on the show and thats how it should be

i imagine Joes injury whatever it is, is legit.. cause this is the position they had him in. Ciampa was just the next best guy to put in that role

So no buzz Ciampa won lol man fuck outta here and I'm probably Ciampa biggest fan on here. Dunne should of got that

the pan out to show Ciampa and Steiners boy was a good way to end it too

it looks like we jumping right into that shit with him defending his strap against the some of the new blood on the show and thats how it should be

i imagine Joes injury whatever it is, is legit.. cause this is the position they had him in. Ciampa was just the next best guy to put in that role

Exactly what I thought. He just thr closest old guy they had to be the "vet" with the title run Joe was going to do.

that bron breakker is wack… should’ve kept rex Steiner
How do you not use the last name?? Majority of the names on this show are horrible. I'm guessing Steiner is a real last name so WWE didn't want to try and own the name if he ever leaves like they tried to do Chelsea Green. But if his last name really isn't Steiner, this is a horrible choice.

Favorite things from tonight:

the new set
more fans
the fact that they jumped right into it introducing a new talent
Diamond Mine - Creed Bros & promo
Brunette Mandy and her squad
Carmelo Hayes turn
Ciampa winning the strap
Wholesome wedding segment
Ending w/ Ciampa and Steiner

Shit i didn't fuck w/:
the new colors (Ring, turnbuckle post, paint splatters)
brightness in the arena
the Bron Breakker name
the womens tag turning into a 6 women tag
Trick Williams name (that shit funny as hell but i dont like it)
Trick Williams saying Bout it Bout it throughout his promo
Trick Williams turning Duke Hudson into a babyface
Cool Kyle being removed from the main event
Von Wagner being added to the main event

thats Vince and Pritchards doing

they the ones who were over the new logo and set design.

Kevin dunne is the asshole who is responsible for all the camera cuts that they be doing on the shows.

I saw a few people saying he was doing it tonight but i didnt even notice.

thats Vince and Pritchards doing

they the ones who were over the new logo and set design.

Kevin dunne is the asshole who is responsible for all the camera cuts that they be doing on the shows.

I saw a few people saying he was doing it tonight but i didnt even notice.

Hate is a strong word but I hate Kevin Dunne for many reasons. I'm still salty when the Rumble was in Philly 5 or 6 years ago and Vince and them were going to have a ECW reunion surprises through out the Rumble but Dunne pretty much talked Vince out of it saying fans wouldn't want that because he personally always hated ECW.

Not to derail but does Triple H having a heart issue mean we won't see Triple H wrestle again??? Hmm. I would assume so but if he does then that story your saying Dubbz will def get ran with.

Not to derail but does Triple H having a heart issue mean we won't see Triple H wrestle again??? Hmm. I would assume so but if he does then that story your saying Dubbz will def get ran with.

yea that shit gonna look fishy. I swear a few days before that heart attack story dropped there was one that said he was working on getting back in the ring for one more run or some shit like that. I think somebody posted it in the news thread

so maybe it is legit. I hope they aint fake that shit for the sake of taking his position.

shit is low but u cant put nothing past these mfs really

Screenshot_20210915-000927_Chrome.jpg

Out of all 4 of the guys in the ring, this is the guy they rolling with? Lol guess that's the reason he was booked in that spot.

yea that shit gonna look fishy. I swear a few days before that heart attack story dropped there was one that said he was working on getting back in the ring for one more run or some shit like that. I think somebody posted it in the news thread

so maybe it is legit. I hope they aint fake that shit for the sake of taking his position.

shit is low but u cant put nothing past these mfs really
Yeah I just realized as I was typing that holy shit this could be the end for Triple H if he legit has a heart issue. We might finally see the end to his lengthy in ring career. I'm actually at the height of his first push with the title for the year 99 I been binging through peacock. Crazy.

Always felt Rock vs Triple H still had a final match at WrestleMania before both men officially done for good with their historic rivalry but that might be a wrap.

Yeah I just realized as I was typing that holy shit this could be the end for Triple H if he legit has a heart issue. We might finally see the end to his lengthy in ring career. I'm actually at the height of his first push with the title for the year 99 I been binging through peacock. Crazy.

tbey snapped in 98 when he beat the rock for the IC title at SummerSlam… dudereally made sure to step it up… and damn he did

tbey snapped in 98 when he beat the rock for the IC title at SummerSlam… dudereally made sure to step it up… and damn he did
And roided out in 99 compared to 98. It's hilarious to see Triple H physique go from mid to large in the matter of like 3 weeks of shows.

I remember in 2004 it started to show when he clearly stopped and he looked flabby and cut down a few sizes and got in real good shape by late 2000s

Back