Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (7/2)

Gat damn...that was a shock

Bronson been backstage at RAW & SD for like the whole last month. He had matches on main event too so i think this is it..

I dont see Kross losing to Gargano but hes likely next. He'll either drop the strap to Dunne or they'll pull the trigger on him and Joe sooner than we expecting.

This was a really enjoyable episode of NXT. I think I enjoyed it even more because Beth Phoenix wasn’t on commentary lol

Oh shyt. I thought that shyt connected. Could be part of the storyline...but Xia did look like she damn near kicked her head off...

Dizzam

Last edited:
I fell asleep right before the NA Title match, not really surprised Swerve got the belt since they have plans to do something with him

Man...the NXT jobber best not go over Karrion at the next Takeover. Lol it wouldn't even look good on paper.

Johnny about to be a victim

Kross might get that KO treatment and debut as the NXT champ

idk how they gonna get the title off of him if they dont plan on letting Joe compete soon cause I feel llike Kross is coming up before Summerslam

Johnny about to be a victim

Kross might get that KO treatment and debut as the NXT champ

idk how they gonna get the title off of him if they dont plan on letting Joe compete soon cause I feel llike Kross is coming up before Summerslam
They going have to get a 3 way going and have somebody eat the pin. Because honestly nobody in NXT I can think of who is currently an active wrestler on their TV who would make sense without it feeling very ehhh. 2017-2019 Ciampa would of got the job done.

Or they should of never brought Kross back from his injury and just of had him debut on the main roster when he did return.

Or they should of never brought Kross back from his injury and just of had him debut on the main roster when he did return.

Yeah be all know why they brought him back. They had to give him his do-over title reign 1st

Back