Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (7/2)

Womens dusty classic

perfect opportunity for them to do something more w/ the womens tag divsion.

im guessing we'll see some of the teams on SD & RAW come down for matches, might even get a surprise or two

Man this shit probably bout to slap even harder than the last match..

and why i feel like Finn might join Pat McAfees squad tonight? those mfs gotta be at ringside for a reason

Womens dusty classic

perfect opportunity for them to do something more w/ the womens tag divsion.

im guessing we'll see some of the teams on SD & RAW come down for matches, might even get a surprise or two

They got enough girl?

Candice/Hartwell
Raquel/Dakota

If main roster is included, riot squad and mandy/dana

They got enough girl?

Candice/Hartwell
Raquel/Dakota

If main roster is included, riot squad and mandy/dana

Bianca and Sasha? been teaming up the past 2 weeks. I thought it was random but that would make sense

If im not mistaken the champions can be in it too cause the winners get a trophy. Idk if theyd throw Charlotte and Asuka in there but if they really wanted to show out they would.

Please no Charlotte ask @already home_17

charlotte? back in NXT?

source.gif

So they going for Valentines Day and are not using one of my favorite shows
IYH_SVDM.0.0.jpg
Probably some lame shit like "massacre" might be too much for their PG stance.

Last edited:
Know what I’ve noticed about NXT now? There’s either a Takeover or a TV special at least once a month. In the days where it was a straight developmental show, we’d see like 4-6 takeovers a year which I liked because they’d feel special. I guess since it’s officially a 3rd brand now, they feel they need Takeovers/specials as often as the usual monthly ppvs. Hope that doesn’t stick

Know what I’ve noticed about NXT now? There’s either a Takeover or a TV special at least once a month. In the days where it was a straight developmental show, we’d see like 4-6 takeovers a year which I liked because they’d feel special. I guess since it’s officially a 3rd brand now, they feel they need Takeovers/specials as often as the usual monthly ppvs. Hope that doesn’t stick
This how I been feeling, the past years takeovers tho some have been really good but haven't felt hyped about much of them at all. Also don't help they give away alot of stuff of NXT tv just to go head to head with AEW.

I see NXT trying to get their filthy hands on Jay White, if they do ill probably be back watching NXT religiously. The last upcoming huge free agent in pro wrestling

Last edited:
Back